Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wednesday: What to wear, when you have nothing to wear...... and its still sunny...

So, lately I have been having some issues with my wardrobe. I feel like i have no clothes and I'm sure everyone has these moments... but... for me they are moments that have become more frequent. The worst part about it, is I cant really do anything to drastic to fix the problem as I'm DESPERATELY trying to save for my America trip. (feel free to donate, it is for a good cause!.. at least.. I think thats what people usually say)

Ideally I would like to wear some of these today...

















But they are not within reaching distance.

 So ... bringing it back, again.. Nothing to wear... No way to solve it... so this is what I'm sporting today.



2 comments:

  1. I love coloured skinnies! I desperately need clothes as well but am also headed to the US so am saving all my pennies to shop there!! Luckily I'm off in 4 weeks so don't have long to wait...but also have less time to save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome im so jealous! how long re you going for? yep definitely save your pennies! :D

    ReplyDelete